Theroux Orthodontics is dedicated to "raising the bar" for quality orthodontic care in Greenwood Village (DTC) and Lone Tree, CO.
Orthodontists, Dr. Kevin Theroux and Dr. Brooks Barefoot, and our team appreciate the trust you have placed in us. We offer a unique orthodontic experience for the Greenwood Village and Lone Tree, CO areas that is fun, affordable, interactive, and effective. We deliver the highest level of commitment to our patients in every facet of our practice. Both doctors are 5280 Magazine Top Dentists.
- Theroux Orthodontics utilizes the most advanced diagnostic and treatment techniques available today, including Damon braces, lingual braces (braces on the backside of the teeth), and Invisalign. Digital radiography, digital photography and advanced computer graphics ensure that our patients achieve a healthy, beautiful smile.
- Easy financing and 0% payment plans are available. We provide the finest care with flexible and affordable arrangements to fit your budget.
- Our Number One goal is to provide the highest quality orthodontic care in a family-based, high-technology practice. At Theroux Orthodontics we are proud of the personal, individual relationships we maintain with our patient families. We like to have fun and hope you do as well!
- Over 90% of our patients are treated with one single phase of treatment–as the research suggests is best. Less than 5% have to have adult teeth extracted.
- Our treatment recommendations are individualized and research-based, no cookie cutter recommendations at Theroux Orthodontics.
- Founded by the late Dr. Robert Bushey, our practice has been in business since 1960. We even have some third generation patients! Our entire reputation is built upon honest, effective, conservative treatment.
Please feel free to contact our office to schedule a complimentary consultation. We look forward to meeting you and your family.
Check it Out!
Dr. Theroux has been chosen to receive the 7Everyday Hero Award from 7NEWS, the ABC network affiliate in Denver. The channel 7Everyday Hero Award is given to Coloradans who initiate solutions, motivate others, represent or serve working families and work on a non-profit basis.
Dr. Theroux's work with Smile for a Lifetime of Greater Denver helped him earn this honor. You can see the 7NEWS segment on Dr. Theroux and the Everyday Hero award by visiting the Smile for a Lifetime page on this site, or by clicking the 7Everyday Hero image in the left sidebar.